Tuesday, June 16, Alumni Hall
- 6:30 PM: Annual Meeting, including election of officers; read the president's letter here. Open our membership form here.
- 7:00 PM: Program: "On This Spot Once Stood: Remembering the Architectural Heritage of New Hampshire," Maggie Stier.
Tuesday, July 14, Alumni Hall
- 7:00 PM: Program: "Big House, Little House, Back House, Barn: The Connected Farm Buildings of New England," Thomas H. Hubka.
Sunday, August 9, Lime Kiln Road
- 2:00 PM: Ice Cream Social Fundraiser hosted by Betsy Bouveroux, $15 per person.
Tuesday, August 18, Stoddard Building, North Haverhill Fairgrounds
- 7:00 PM: Program: "New Hampshire's Long Love-Hate Relationship with its Agricultural Fairs," Steve Taylor.
Thursday, September 17, Shiloh's Restaurant
- 5:30 PM: Historical Meet-Up: Our second open meet-up to discuss local history; there is no cost to participate in the discussion, but you must pay for your own meal.
We hope to see you at these events!